- fermented cashew creamy “cheese” (basil, paprika, turmeric) served on linseed crackers (raw & gluten free)
- truffle cashew “mozzarella” served on toasted bread (venus rice dough)
- smoked soy “scamorza” served on toasted bread (activated charcoal dough)
20:30 “get fed at home” book presentation.
- courgette strings with rocket pesto and carrots strings with sun-dried tomatoes pesto (raw & gluten free)
- seaweed ravioli stuffed with pepper stew (gluten free)
- plant based carbonara rigatoni with smoked turmeric cream and crunchy seitan
- mixed and porcini mushrooms roast served with baked carrots and potatoes
- mixed berries “cheese fake” on a almond base (raw & gluten free) or chocolate mousse – opz.chilli (gluten free)
The sound of nature – DJ Set Fabio Barocco.
Music, food, drink all in the perfect setting.
This event is supporting Animal-law.it, a non-profit organisation based in Italy committed to bring together lawyers and scholars already contributing to the progress of legal protection for animals in Europe.
c/o Daforma 4.0 Via dei Cappellari 38 00186 Roma
RESERVE YOUR TABLE NOW firstname.lastname@example.org